Paramount Plus is a well-known streaming service. If you love to stream movies or shows and wondering ‘is paramount plus is on Roku’, then hold on your seat as it’s a big YES! Here is a complete guide about how you can access streaming by visiting the Paramount Plus Roku website or app.
Paramount Plus on Roku intends to be the best streaming service option for bingers. If you love streaming movies and TV shows, you can watch them directly on your Roku TV via Paramount Plus/Roku.
Moreover, you can watch local NEWS channels and live sports as well. Once you activate Paramount Plus/Roku, you can enjoy endless TV episodes and all the original content trending on the Paramount Plus streaming service.
Here is the list of devices on which you can enjoy endless streaming of Paramount Plus/Roku.
- Roku Ultra
- Roku 2, * 3 and 4
- 4k Roku TV
- Roku Express and Express+
- Roku Ultra and Ultra LT
- Roku TV
- Roku Streaming Stick (3500x, 3600X, or later)
Though Paramount Plus is available on Roku, unfortunately, Roku Paramount Plus is unavailable on the old models and some versions of Roku devices. Below are a few models of Roku on which you cannot access Paramount Plus anymore.
- Roku 2 HD (3000X)
- Roku Streaming Stick (3400X and 3420X)
- Roku LT (2400X, 2450X)
- Roku 2 XS (3100X)
- Roku HD (2500X)
Paramount is the house of entertainment, providing you with endless TV shows and Movies. You can also get Paramount Plus on other devices, too, like Xfinity and it’s recently added to Sony PlayStation 5.
Want to know how to do Paramount Plus Roku activation via the Paramount Plus com Roku activation link, follow the steps mentioned below.
- On your Roku TV remote, press the home button
- Click on Streaming Channels
- A list of Streaming service channels will pop up
- Select the Paramount Plus
Before you activate Paramount Plus/Roku or if you want to buy their subscription, you need to create an account on Roku Paramount Plus by following these steps.
- First, you need to add the Paramount Plus/Roku channel to your Roku TV
- Now start the Paramount Plus/Roku.
- Hover over the "signup" and click on it
- Now enter your email address you to have registered on Paramount Plus/Roku
- Next, enter your pin/password and click Continue
Now it’s time to activate Paramount Plus via the Paramount Plus/Roku activation method. Before starting the process of Paramount Plus Roku activate, ensure you have stable internet connection and the Paramount Plus channel is added to your Roku TV.
- Login to the Roku Paramount Plus
- Once you have entered into Paramount Plus official, you will see a Paramount Plus/Roku activation code
- Copy this Paramount Plus/Roku activation code
- Open any browser and visit the Paramount Plus official website.
- Write the activation code and click to continue.
You have created the Paramount Plus account and added the channel on your Roku device. Once you have completed the Paramount Plus com Roku activate step, the next step is to buy the subscription plan of Paramount Plus/Roku. We suggest you to first utilize the free trial you get at Paramount Plus/Roku. If, in case, you are not satisfied with the Paramount Plus service, you can cancel your trial right before it’s going to end to not pay the sub fee.
Once you have completed the free trial, are satisfied, and want to continue utilizing Paramount Plus/Roku service, here are the subscription plans. You can choose what suits you best.
Following are the details of the essential Paramount Plus/Roku plan.
- $4.99/month or $49.99/year
- Access to over 35,000 TV episodes
- Access to Paramount Plus premium and original content
- Users can watch a live stream of the NFL on CBS and the Champions League
- 24/7 News streamed by CBS News Streaming Network
If you like the higher-tier streaming plan, the following is for you.
- $9.99/month or $99.99/year
- Enjoy streams without ads (except TV shows)
- Watch all the latest movies and seasons
- Stream live sports channels and soccer leagues. Plus, you can also watch other sports like PGA golf and NCAA basketball
- 24/7 local and CBS news stream.
- Including a live stream of CBS News Streaming Network and CBS live plus your local.
If you are fed up with their services or are unable to find good content on Paramount, you can cancel your subscription. We have discussed a few ways that how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku. Follow the below-given methods.
- On your Roku TV, select the Paramount Plus
- Now hit the (*) button on the remote
- Click on the "Subscription"
- You will see your current activated subscription
- Now click on the "Cancel Subscription," and it will automatically cancel it from auto-renewal.
Paramount Plus provides live TV and on-demand streaming services. Paramount Plus has several live components, but many users prefer to watch their favorite shows and movies offline.
If you are also among them, Vidus Streaming Downloader is the best option for downloading all your favorite Paramount Plus movies or TV shows.
- Download and install Vidus Streaming Downloader from the official website.
- Once the installation is complete, run the downloader and select Paramount Plus.
- Click on the movie or content you wish to download and hit the Download button.
That was all you should know about the activation process of Paramount Plus/Roku and more. If you wish to download Paramount Plus content and stream non-stop without any error, ads, or slow internet connection issues, Vidus Streaming Downloader has got you covered!