Over the years, the concept of binge-watching shows has massively erupted. In all honesty, why shouldn’t it? With the ease and comfort of streaming multiple shoes while sitting in your living room or lying in bed, streaming technology has come a long way.
Amazon Prime is at the top of the list of many streaming platforms. Add your Amazon Prime with Paramount Plus, and the streaming game elevates to another level.
If you are searching for how to watch paramount plus amazon prime shows, then you have landed in the right place. The guide below answers everything related to it that you were in search of.
Is Paramount Plus Free with Amazon Prime?
One major question many people wonder is whether or not it is paramount plus free with Amazon Prime. The answer to your question is no, the service doesn’t offer any freebies regarding Paramount.
While Amazon Prime is known for providing the best prices compared to the other competitors in the market, Paramount plus is one exception where it doesn’t offer any discounts.
However, before paying for the Paramount plus Amazon Prime services, the company does offer users a seven-day free trial. So, you can use the Paramount Plus for Amazon Prime free for seven days, after which you will be charged.
How to subscribe to Paramount Plus?
If you are someone who wants to subscribe to paramount plus, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to the paramount plus official website and select the ‘try it for free option
- Choose the subscription plan that you want and then select continue. The website will now ask you to set up an account.
- Enter your full name, email, and password, and then click continue.
- A dialogue box or pop-up will appear asking for your account information. Once inserted, tap on Start Paramount+.
- Once your free trial period has ended, the service will charge you automatically. Hence, if you do not want to continue, cancel your trial.
How Much Does Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Cost?
The Paramount plus Amazon Prime offers you standard and ad-free versions.
The standard version would cost users $4.99/month but will show advertisements in between. The Ad-free version of Amazon Prime Paramount Plus will cost $9.99/month and will offer smooth streaming.
How to Add Paramount Plus through Amazon Prime?
Getting paramount plus on Amazon Prime is a daunting task. However, following the steps mentioned below will make it so much easier.
- Access Amazon Prime’s official website and log in with your original credentials.
- Once signed in, click on your Account and go to Your Prime Video
- Scroll through channels and stop at Paramount Plus
- Select the Paramount Plus on Amazon prime, and your free trial will start.
- If you do not want to continue after the free trial, cancel it. Otherwise, your account will automatically be charged for the service you choose.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Amazon FireTV?
Now that you know how to watch paramount plus on Amazon Prime and how much is Paramount Plus on Amazon prime, there is another thing that should be cleared. What is it?
Well, many people watch paramount plus amazon prime on Amazon FireTV. If you are someone who wants to know how you can avail this service, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Start your Firestick device, and tap on the Find option on the home screen.
- A paramount plus amazon prime option on the search bar will be available. Tap on it.
- Click on the first option in the App and Games section
- Once opened, select the download option to install the app.
- Wait for a few moments, and your app will be downloaded. You will now access paramount plus amazon prime on your Amazon FireTV.
How to Cancel Paramount plus on Amazon Prime?
Watching paramount plus amazon prime is fun, but there are times when people need to cancel the subscription for a few reasons. If you are someone who is searching on how to cancel paramount plus on Amazon prime, then all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Amazon prime website and log in to your original account.
- Under your account name, you will see an Accounts and List option. Tap on it.
- Several options will appear. Tap on the Membership and Subscription options.
- A dialogue box will visualize all your subscriptions.
- Choose the Paramount channel and then select cancel the paramount plus amazon prime subscription.
- Your subscription to paramount plus on Amazon Prime is now removed.
Can I Download Paramount Plus Shows Offline?
Before you cancel your paramount plus amazon prime subscription, hear us out. We understand that canceling paramount plus on Amazon Prime is a decision you are taking on your own accord, but what if we tell you that you can download a few shows offline from paramount before you take the big step?
Yes, it is possible to download paramount plus shows offline, and we are about to tell you how.
Vidus Streaming Downloader is the best streaming downloader in the market. The service allows users to download content from multiple websites, and paramount plus amazon prime is one of them.
Users can utilize the free version or kick off the benefits from the premium services at the best prices possible. With the ability to download multiple videos in batches and that too in high quality along with Ad-free content, what is not to love, right?
So, before canceling your paramount plus amazon prime subscription, download some quality videos with the help of Vidus Streaming Downloader.
You may want to read: How to Download Videos from Paramount Plus?
Using paramount plus through Amazon prime is relatively easy, and many people benefit from the service. However, if you plan on canceling the subscription from the service, then download some of your favorite content through Vidus.
Why is Paramount Plus asking me to pay for episodes?
This generally happens when you have logged into an ex-subscribers account
Does Paramount automatically charge after a free trial?
Yes, considering you are bound to enter your account details when signing up for a free trial, you will be automatically charged once it is over.
How does Paramount billing work?
Users will be billed based on the type of subscription they have selected, i:e, monthly or annual plans.