HBO Max is a one-stop entertainment platform for your streaming needs. It is home to a huge library of exciting titles, including Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, Pretty Little Liars, etc. Due to the recent influx of thousands of streaming services, it’s easy to be drawn to another.
If that’s the case for you, you must be wondering how to cancel my HBO Max subscription. Learning how to cancel HBO Max subscription is not straightforward. It follows a complicated procedure. Our guide will answer all your queries, including “How to cancel HBO Max on Roku?” and “How to cancel HBO Max on Amazon?”
There are myriad reasons why HBO Max users may wish to quit their subscriptions. Budget restraints and the desire to switch to another OTT platform may prevent you from sticking to HBO Max. We have outlined the easiest way to cancel your subscription to save time.
Laptop or PC users can cancel their HBO Max accounts on their devices. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Go to the official HBO Max website and enter your login credentials.
- Once you enter your account, click on your profile in the upper right corner.
- From the menu, choose “Subscriptions” > “Manage Subscription.”
- When a new window pops up, select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Pick a reason for going through with this process. Lastly, hit “Yes” to confirm.
That’s how to cancel HBO Max subscription using a web browser.
If you subscribed to HBO Max through Roku TV, you could use it to deactivate your account. Here's how to do it using Roku TV:
- Turn on the Roku TV. On your Roku remote, press the home option.
- Insert HBO Max in the search field and look for the app.
- Once you get into the HBO Max app, press * on the remote.
- Select “Manage Subscription” > “Cancel Subscription.”
- Hit “Cancel Subscription” once more to confirm your choice.
That’s how to cancel my HBO Max subscription on Roku. If these steps fail to work, you must fix the HBO Max app on Roku and repeat the procedure.
If you wish to take a break from the streaming app, you must be curious about how to cancel HBO Max on Amazon. Follow these steps to figure it out:
- On a web browser, log in to your Amazon account.
- Navigate your way into the Amazon subscriptions.
- Click “Your Apps.”
- Choose “Digital content and devices.”
- Now, select “Manage” and choose “Your Subscriptions.”
- Lastly, choose the cancel HBO Max auto-renewal option.
By following these instructions, you can learn how to cancel HBO Max subscription on your iPhone/iPad in no time!
- Sign in to the HBO Max app using your credentials.
- Once you enter your HBO Max account, click on the profile in the upper right corner.
- Select the gears icon to open “Settings.”
- When a new page opens, choose “Billing information.”
- Select “Manage Subscription” > Cancel Subscription.
- Hit "Yes, Cancel Subscription" to confirm.
Many individuals rely on their cellular devices to access the HBO Max apps. If you're one of these users, you can also use your Android device to deactivate your account. Here we will show you how:
- Launch the HBO Max app on your mobile phone.
- Tap the profile at the screen's upper right corner.
- Select “Settings.” From the menu, choose “Subscriptions.”
- After opting for “Manage Subscriptions,” you must click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Choose a reason for cancellation.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" again to confirm.
Did you know that Hulu offers a subscription bundle that lets you stream HBO Max as an add-on? HBO Max and Hulu is an excellent package that offers maximum benefits for almost the same price. If you decide to cancel HBO Max, you can do so through Hulu by following these easy steps:
- Launch the Hulu app or website. Enter your login credentials.
- Navigate your way into “Your Subscriptions.”
- Choose “Manage Plan.”
- You should be able to spot HBO Max in the add-ons list. Click the box to change it to X.
- Choose “Review Changes” > “Cancel.”
Many TV cable providers allow consumers to get various streaming apps. HBO Max is no exception to this. Figuring out how to cancel HBO Max subscription via a cable provider is unlike other methods.
- Go to the HBO Max official website.
- Click the profile icon.
- Visit “Subscriptions”
- Locate your cable provider’s name. Launch their website and log in to it.
Alternatively, you can call the service provider's customer support to ask them for a cancellation.
Our guide highlights how to cancel HBO Max subscription. If HBO Max is home to your favorite titles, you may be reluctant to say goodbye to it. That's where Vidus HBO Downloader comes in handy. It is phenomenal software to stack HBO Max content before canceling your subscription.
With Vidus HBO Downloader, you can watch HBO Max content offline in 1080p HD resolution on the go. Its batch download feature enables users to download an entire series without compromising speed. It makes any viewing experience smooth by removing pesky ads.
- On your PC, download the Vidus software and run it.
- Choose HBO Max from a list of supported OTT platforms.
- Enter your HBO account login credentials to sign in. Click the video you desire to download.
- Before downloading, make your selection of preferred subtitles and dubs.
Go to my.roku.com on a web browser. Navigate your way into "Manage account." Next, choose Manage Subscriptions. Under Active Subscriptions, select cancel subscription following HBO Max.
Select “Channels” under “Accounts and Settings.” > Locate HBO Max. > Hit “Cancel subscription.”