Paramount Plus is a leading OTT subscription platform from ViacomCBS. Thanks to its huge library, Paramount+ is honored as the pinnacle of entertainment. Xbox is widely known as the best gaming gadget on the market. Did you know that Xbox offers more than just games?
You can also use it to enjoy on-demand videos from various streaming services. Paramount Plus is no exception. All you need to get started with Paramount+ on Xbox is to activate it on paramount plus.com/xbox one. This guide shows how to sign up and watch Paramount Plus on Xbox via paramount plus.com xbox.
Xbox users may doubt whether their gaming console will be compatible with Paramount Plus. The reality is that it's possible! You only need to ensure the Xbox console you own falls into the list of Paramount+ supported devices. To save time, we have compiled the latest list of compatible Xbox versions:
- Xbox Series S
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One X
This platform is home to over 30,000 movies and countless expensive TV channels and comes with unbeatable prices. Before selecting a subscription package, it's essential to know more about each one. The Basic subscription allows consumers to stream various items for $5/month or $50/year. However, live TV is not an option.
Another downside of this bundle is that it includes advertisements. The Premium plan is a suitable choice if you wish to enjoy a no-ad streaming experience with live TV. It will set you back $9.99/month or $99.99/ year. Before selecting your desired subscription plan, you must complete the sign-up process on paramount plus.com/xbox. Let’s look at how to do that.
First and foremost, you’ll be required to create a Paramount+ account using paramount plus.com/xbox to get started with Paramount Plus on Xbox. Here’s how:
- Search paramount plus.com/xbox on the web browser of a computer or smartphone.
- Click “Try Paramount+” > “Try for free.”
- Choose a subscription bundle you like. Hit Continue.
- Enter your account info, including your name, gender, and email address. Hit Continue.
- Insert your payment information.
- Lastly, click “Start Paramount Plus.”
That’s how to use paramount plus.com/xbox one to sign up for Paramount+ on Xbox.
To access Paramount Plus on Xbox, you must initiate the installation procedure. All supported Xbox versions follow the same steps to download Paramount Plus. Our step-by-step guide explains the standard downloading method on Xbox.
- Turn on your Xbox and launch the home page.
- Choose “My Games and Apps” from the home interface. Next, choose “Apps.”
- Click “Microsoft App Store.” Now, search for the Paramount+ app in the search field.
- After spotting the appropriate app, hit “Download.” Once installed, launch the Paramount+ application.
- Enter the login credentials to get into your account.
- Lastly, visit paramount plus.com/xbox to activate Paramount Plus on Xbox.
You’re almost at the end of our 3-step Paramount+ downloading guide. After activating the Xbox console on the paramount plus.com/xbox site, users can access Paramount plus without interruption. Without wasting more time, let's dive into the nitty-gritty of the Paramount Plus activation procedure.
- Navigate your way into the Microsoft app store. Launch the Paramount+ app on your Xbox.
- An activation code will appear on the screen. Take note of it.
- Head over to your PC or smartphone. Insert paramount plus.com/xbox in the web browser.
- Enter the code issued to you earlier. Hit activate on paramount plus.com/xbox.
- Sign in using your login credential. You must create a new account if you don't have one.
- On your Xbox, the screen will refresh, indicating the completion of the process.
After activating Xbox on paramount plus.com/xbox one and series X/S, you can enjoy the golden mine of shows and movies Paramount Plus offers. By following a similar method, accessing Paramount+ on other gaming consoles and TV is possible, including PS5, Vizio Smart TV, Xfinity, etc.
Another way to use Paramount Plus on Xbox is using an Android smartphone. Here's how:
- Go to the Google Play Store app. Search for the Paramount Plus app in the search box.
- Install the appropriate app on your device and log in to your Paramount+ account.
- Play your desired Paramount plus content and select the cast icon.
- Select Xbox from available devices. Now, you can enjoy the title on your Xbox device.
Numerous bugs and glitches make their way into the Paramount Plus app or the Xbox console itself. As a result, Paramount+ acts up. A myriad of reasons contributes to Paramount Plus on Xbox not working. Gladly, they are fixable. We have compiled all the measures you can take.
A poor app update may be the root of your problem. In that case, you must head to the Paramount Plus app on the Microsoft App Store and look for new updates.
Ensure your Wi-Fi is connected to your Xbox One or Series X/S console. If not, go to the Settings app and add the network again. If necessary, ensure your ethernet connection is correctly connected if you have one.
To fix a dodgy Paramount+ app, rebooting your Xbox console can be beneficial. It's a great way to start from scratch and eliminate any bugs with the installed app.
There are a plethora of circumstances where offline watching can be your savior. Ensuring entertainment on a long bus ride or an unstable Wi-Fi connection are just a few reasons. Unfortunately, the Paramount Plus built-in downloading support has a huge list of restrictions.
For starters, Paramount Plus downloading feature is not extended to Xbox users. That’s why you need a product that tackles all your downloading needs. Vidus Streaming Downloader is the answer to downloading Paramount Plus videos on Xbox without restrictions.
It lets you enjoy content in HD resolution, up to 4k and 8k. Using its batch-download support, you can download an entire series within minutes! It even provides zero ads during streaming.
- Step 1: Install the software. Once downloaded, launch Vidus Downloader
- Step 2: Choose Paramount+ from VIP services.
- Step 3: Log in to your Paramount+ account and click the video you wish to download.
- Step 4: Make a selection of your preferred dubs and subtitles. Lastly, hit "Download Now."
After downloading the Paramount+ app on your Xbox, take note of the activation code on the screen. Visit paramount plus.com Xbox website and enter the code to finish the activation process.
Download the Paramount Plus app on your iPhone. Next, turn on your Xbox and connect it to the same Wi-FiWi-Fi as your iPhone > Enable the screen mirror feature from the Control Centre on your mobile phone > connect it with your Xbox > Play the content you wish to stream.