The Xfinity Voice Remote is a remote control system that permits its users to find what they want at a faster pace. The user can change the channels, search for any shows or series, they can get recommendations, and much more, just by using the voice commands. There are many models of this remote control like XR11, XR15 & XR16 it also has an Adaptive Remote available.
If you are using Xfinity X1 or Xfinity Flex, then you are allowed to use your voice to find your special content and search for any channels, you can also control your DVDs. If your Xfinity Remote is not working then you don't have to worry about it. It may happen due to many reasons. Maybe the batteries are very low and they need to be replaced, you may need to reset your Xfinity remote and how to set it up to your TV to make it perform well.
Related article: 10 BEST ADVENTURE MOVIES ON NETFLIX
If your Xfinity Remote Not Working then maybe it is because of the malfunctioning of the buttons of the remote control. If you are having an Xfinity remote and the buttons of the remote are not answering or are not conducting the functions well then below are the steps you should follow to fix it:
- You have to first press the button on the remote.
- When pressing the button if the LED flashlight of Xfinity Remote is not working then you have to replace the batteries and then try again.
- Now after replacing the batteries of the LED Flashes about 5 times, this indicates that the batteries were very low and they need to be changed.
- But if the buttons are still not performing well after replacing the batteries then you should contact the company for professional assistance.
If the Xfinity Voice Remote is not working then you have to do a factory reset with a setup button. If there are buttons of the Xfinity Voice remote XR11 Not Working then follow the steps to perform the factory reset.
- Firstly you have to press the setup button on the remote until the LED lights situated at the top of the remote change from red to green color.
- Now press 9-8-1.
- After pressing if the LED flashlights will blink green two times, this is the indication that the remote is reset.
This factory reset will unpair your remote with the TV box. So for repairing your remote with the TV box you need to follow the instructions given on the Xfinity remote and TV box.
If the buttons on Xfinity XR15 Remote not working then you should follow the factory reset function to make the remote perform well. Below are the following steps to be performed to do a factory reset:-
- You have to press and hold the triangle button named A and the diamond button named D at the same time for about 3 seconds till the LED light changes from red to green color.
- Now you have to press 9-8-1.
- This time the LED flashlight will blink blue color thrice, this is the indication that the remote is being reset.
This factory reset will unpair the remote and the TV box. You need to follow the instructions given to re-pair your TV box and the remote.
Related article: Best 10 Movies on Tubi to Watch Right Now
The Xfinity XR2 remote controls the design that improves the viewing experiences of the Xfinity TV. The sizes of these remotes are smaller and they are easy to handle. The buttons are put in an organized way that you mostly use, and they can be easy to reach. There are some buttons by which it is easier for you to find out the functions you have been looking for. These remotes are made in such a way that they are environmentally friendly, and some materials contain less power than was used to make them.
For the setup of the XR2 Remote follow the steps:-
- Firstly you have to place XR2 Remote in the setup mode. You have to press the setup button till the LED flashlight situated at the top of the remote changes from red to green color.
- Then you have to press the factory reset code i.e., you have to press the factory reset code number 9-8-1. This code will help you to start the reset function in the remote.
- After pressing the code number the LED flashlight blinks green twice, this is the indication that the remote has been reset.
- After finishing the reset function your XR2 remote is ready for setup.
For performing the voice control function you just need to press and hold the microphone button situated on the top of the remote and then speak the command you want to give. After giving the command you have to release the microphone button.
If the voice remote does not recognize the commands make sure that you speak the words with a natural accent. You have to hold the remote one to eight inches away from your mouth while speaking. This will help the remote to recognize the command clearly and correctly. But after all, this, if you are still experiencing trouble then you have to contact the company for expert assistance.
It may also happen because of the battery level issues in the remote. You have to change the batteries to give a clear voice command. To change your battery level, you should visit the About department of the X1 settings menu.
If there is a problem with Xfinity remote volume and it is not working well, then you should check the battery level. You can also try pairing and then pairing the remote with the TV to make it perform well. After changing the batteries if it is still not working then there may be some hardware problem on the Xfinity Remote. You need to contact the customer care service on the official website of the company to correct the issue or to replace the remote with a new one.
To fix it you have to press and hold the Xfinity and Mute buttons on the remote together for about 5 seconds till the LED flashlight turns green. You can also use the number keys on the remote and enter the code to correct the issue of the volume.
If you are using Xfinity X1 remote for your entertainment platform. And now if the buttons of the remote are not performing well after replacing the battery then it should perform some reset functions to make it responsive. Follow the steps to reset and set up your Xfinity X1 remote.
- Firstly you have to press and hold the setup button.
- Then enter the reset code 9-8-1 on the remote.
- You have to press and hold the A and D buttons till the LED flashlight changes from red to green color.
- An Xfinity can only be synchronized with an Xfinity box that angles the TV from a distance of up to 50 feet.
- If your Xfinity Remote is paired with the Xfinity box, and now you want to pair it with a different Xfinity box, then you need to resync the remote.
- For the resync of the remote, you need to first unpair your Xfinity Remote from the TV that is currently connected, and then after pairing you can pair it with the new TV.
If you want to pair your Xfinity remote with your TV you can press the microphone button and can also use the voice command program remote. You have to follow the steps given on the TV display to pair it with your TV. Alternatively, you can also press the button named A on your remote, select the Remote setting options and follow the steps displayed on the TV screen. You can also perform other changes if your Xfinity Remote volume is not working, you can so change the contrast, resolutions and many other functions, after the setup of the remote is completed.
The Vidus Streaming Downloader is a professional streaming video downloader that is capable of grabbing videos from over-the-top (OTT) platforms in addition to a broad variety of other premium streaming providers. It is developed for use on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
You'll be able to save movies from Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, and other streaming services in crystal-clear full high definition (1080p) quality and in MP4 file format when you use Vidus Streaming Downloader. The downloader gives you the option to save the subtitles independently or "remixed" into the video that was downloaded. The following is an in-depth tutorial that will teach you how to utilize this downloader.
If your Xfinity Remote Not Working you just have to ensure that you perform all the steps written above. You need to follow some simple steps to reset and set up your remote and make it responsive. If you are facing some serious problems and are not able to reset your Xfinity Remote with your TV then you can contact the company anytime. You will get the best assistance provided by a team of professionals.