Disney Plus has taken online video streaming networks by storm. It instantly reached heights because of its diverse collection of streaming content from Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, and National Geographic.
The users are always open to learning things like how to turn on subtitles on Disney Plus or how to turn Off subtitles on Disney Plus. Do you also want to know how you can do so? Read this article until the end!
Disney Plus enables its users to customize the styling of subtitles. You can change font and color of your subtitles. Wondering how? Hop on the guide below!
- Navigate to the Audio & Subtitles icon in the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
- Follow up by clicking the Gear icon, popping window will present you different options for subtitles styling settings. Here you can customize the font size, color, style, and transparency.
- If you want you can switch back to default setting, by clicking on Default button.
Also read:How to Change Language on Disney Plus?
How to turn on subtitles on Disney Plus? Enabling and disabling subtitles on Disney Plus is a piece of cake. We have compiled this complete guide to help you work with Disney Plus subtitles using different devices.
- You can choose your favorite movie or TV show to watch.
- Now with your remote, press the Up button; this will open a new menu icon. Select this menu.
- You will see in the list of options from the menu the subtitles option.
- Choose ‘Subtitles’ and now press the buttons ‘On' or 'Off.'
- After you have successfully done this, you can get back to the movie screen and continue to watch.
By this last step, you have successfully eliminated the query how to turn on subtitles on Disney Plus?
Wondering how to turn On subtitles on Disney Plus Roku? To turn the subtitles On/Off on Disney Plus Roku device, follow these steps:
- Begin by choosing the content you want to watch.
- Move to the page leading towards the content description and select 'Options' or 'Audio & Subtitles. You can do this with the help of a Roku remote.
- It would help if you chose 'Subtitles' or 'Closed Captioning' from this extended menu to either On or Off.
- Now you can press the back button from Roku remote and continue watching the movie.
Another answer to the queries how to turn on subtitles on Disney Plus Roku and how to turn Off subtitles on Disney Plus Roku, is to enable captions or subtitles for all the apps from within Roku’s Setting menu. You can follow these steps to do that:
- Navigate to the Roku homepage.
- Scroll and choose the settings option.
- After this, you can find the Accessibility option in the Settings menu.
- This will lead you to Captions mode, Captions Style, or Captions Preferred Language.
- Click on the Captions mode and select the preferred option from On or Off, Always On, or On replay.
How to turn On subtitles on Disney Plus? It is super easy to turn Disney Plus subtitles on or off on an android and an iPhone device.
- Please choose your favorite movie or TV show, play it and tap on your device's display.
- Now tap on the icon designed like a chat bubble.
- Tap on Subtitles and Audio option; a menu will initiate under subtitles.
- Tap to turn it either On or Off.
- Now tap on X from the top right corner of your mobile phone’s screen. This will take you back to your movie screen.
This way applies to Android phones, iPhones, or iPad.
You can learn how to turn Subtitles Off on Disney Plus on websites. Use your PC and navigate to the website. Next, follow these steps:
- To switch On or Off Disney Plus subtitles, you need to open the menu through the menu icon at the screen's top right corner.
- You will be navigated to the Audio and Subtitles menu. You can also change the language from here.
- If you wish to turn your subtitles Off or On, choose the option from the subtitles menu.
Stuck with how to turn on subtitles on Disney Plus on Apple TV. Here is a guide about turning the subtitles of Disney Plus on/off on various TVs.
- Simply open the Disney Plus app and play the content you wish to watch.
- Press the arrow with the Upp indication; this will open the box containing languages.
- Press the Select button and open the Audio and Subtitles menu.
- From the subtitles menu, you can choose On or Off or select your preferred subtitle language.
Here is the answer to the query how to turn on subtitles on Disney Plus on PS4?
- Open your PS4 and scroll up to reach the settings option.
- Click to choose Accessibility.
- Select ‘Closed captions’.
- Deselect the box named Display Closed Captions located at the top of your menu page.
The same is with how to turn Subtitles Off on Disney Plus.
Follow these simple steps and eliminate the query how to turn on subtitles on Disney Plus on Xbox one.
- Turn on your Xbox One.
- Navigate to the Home screen and, click to open the guide, choose Settings.
- Choose the option, Ease of Access and select Off from it.
Changing the subtitles settings and navigating through one movie to another, you might also have wished once to compile all your content in one place. Now, with Vidus Disney Plus Downloader, you can not only compile everything in a single place but also download movies on Disney Plus for offline watching. This software has amazing features like batch download, the best video quality, Mp4 format, Audiophiles, and audio quality.
Yes, you can adjust the text size. Refer to the formatting subtitles section to learn how to do so.
If your subtitles are not working on Disney Plus, read the guidelines above to turn on your subtitles in simple and easy steps.