Peacock is an American video-on-demand platform that lets you stream countless blockbuster movies and TV series, breaking news, and live sports. All of this comes at a small price of a Premium Account. If you feel this app isn't right for you, you must learn how to cancel Peacock easily.
NBCUniversal’s Peacock first debuted as a prominent VOD service in 2022. Subscribers access this website to unlock some well-known titles from NBC like The Office, Recreation, and Yellow Stone Parks. This service is so big now that Jurassic World: Dominion will be first made available to stream on Peacock.
Apart from films, Peacock offers a complete package of entertainment. It is the only platform you can stream Olympics 2022, WWE, and The Super Bowl. In the VOD platforms wars, Peacock is distinctive because it is the cheapest platform in the industry.
Can You Download Movies on Disney Plus?
How to Enter DisneyPlus.com Login Begin 8-digit Code?
Peacock Subscription: Free VS Premium
The Free version offers you the luxury of 75,000 hours of screen time and utilizing primary features. With limited content and ad support, this plan might not appeal to everyone. The Premium version of Peacock offers everything, from a broad array of videos to 15,000 hours of streaming. However, it is ad-supported but not a bad deal for only $4.99.
If you desire an interruption-free experience, then Premium Plus is your best catch. It comes with no ads and costs only $10.
How to Cancel Peacock in Easy Ways?
Peacock is compatible with a wide range of devices. You must be wondering how to cancel peacock subscription. Simply put, it’s different for every device. Whether you own an android, iPhone, PC, or Roku, peacock cancel is possible.
Today, ending streaming platforms subscriptions is a common occurrence. One of the many reasons this occurs is people subscribe to watch only specific videos. After achieving their goal, there’s no need to renew the subscription.
Determination to cut expenses, hopping on to other services, or experiencing glitches and malfunctions contributes to canceling subscriptions. With some knowledge and intelligent tactics, you can discover the proper channel to reveal how to cancel Peacock on your device.
Cancel Peacock Subscription on Various Devices
We are already familiar with Peacock consists of an extensive list of devices it supports. This theory means a different way to unsubscribe from Premium service on each device. This guide uncovers some of the quickest methods exposing how to cancel Peacock on every device.
How to Cancel Peacock Subscription through Android?
Yes, you guessed it right! There is a peacock app for Android. If you own a mobile phone operating through Android, this information will be helpful to you.
Just follow the steps mentioned below to cancel your peacock subscription:
- Visit your phone’s Google Play Store application
- Look at the top of the screen. Here you will see the Profile menu. Select it.
- Go through all the options till you see "Payment and Subscriptions."
- Next, choose "subscriptions" and tap on the option labeled "peacock."
- Now, pick "cancel subscription" and confirm your selection.
That is the correct process to cancel a peacock account on an Android mobile phone.
How to cancel Peacock on IOS/IPad/iPhone?
For those who have an IOS-based smartphone or IPad, Peacock offers an app compatible with these devices. If you wish to unsubscribe from Peacock via iPhone, there is an option. All you need is an Apple ID. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below:
- Launch the Peacock application through an IOS running smart device.
- Next, choose Subscriptions. However, this button may not show up on the homepage for everyone. If you can't find it, then hop on to the AppStore.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Look for "subscriptions" and tap on "Manage."
- Here, you can see all the subscribed services. Select Peacock TV.
- Tap “Edit.
- Select "Cancel Subscription."
- You will be asked to confirm your decision to cancel Peacock.
That’s how you can successfully cancel a peacock account on an iPhone or IPad.
How to Cancel Peacock via Browser?
If you subscribed to Peacock through a PC, you can Peacock cancel your subscription whenever you wish. While canceling a peacock through PC is simple, two options are open to you. Follow the instructions mentioned below on:
- Open the browser you use the most and enter the URL to access Peacock’s website.
- Enter the details of an official Peacock Premium account, including Login ID and password.
- Look for the profile icon, which you can locate in the upper portion.
- Pick the button labeled "My Account."
- Next, make sure to select "Plans and Payment."
- You’ll be able to end your plan by hitting “Cancel Subscription” and confirming.
You can also refer to the following procedure to learn how to cancel Peacock through their official website:
- After launching the official peacock website, head to the "Help Centre."
- Locate the “Plans and Payment” button. Click on it.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription” and confirm.
Cancel the Peacock account through a browser in no time. To do that, all you need is a Premium account and a PC.
How to Cancel Peacock on Roku?
If you're wondering, “How do I cancel peacock on Roku”? Kick back and continue reading to have all your queries answered.
- Pick up the remote and visit the Roku player. Locate Peacock and open it.
- Next, if your screen displays a "Manage" button, click on it. Finally, choose "Cancel Plan."
- Those who cannot access this button must go to the Roku official website via any browser.
- Next, open your account by signing in.
- Visit “Profile”
- Select "Manage." Navigate through your subscriptions to find Peacock TV and hit "Cancel Plan."
Follow the instructions mentioned above to reveal how to cancel Peacock on Roku.
How to Download Peacock before Canceling Subscription?
Canceling subscriptions from your favorite streaming channels is always bittersweet. While you may be able to save some money each month, losing out on all of the latest movies and TV episodes is not something anyone wants to do. However, it is possible to enjoy the titles available on Peacock even after unsubscribing.
Vidus Streaming Downloader is a phenomenal service that supports 1000+ OTT platforms for offline watching. Peacock TV, Netflix, HBO Max Disney Plus, Hulu, and Youtube, to name a few. The myriad of robust features explains why it is better than any online counterpart.
- Due to connectivity issues, while streaming, the resolution drops. Don’t worry! Vidus guarantees high-quality videos every single time despite internet issues. Choosing from 720p up to 8k resolution makes your investment worthwhile.
- There's no need to wait for one episode to finish downloading before starting another on their built-in browser. With bulk download, add all the videos of a series you desire to watch offline in a queue and download them one after the other.
- Besides good resolution, quality sound also contributes to a satisfactory movie experience. This Downloading service lets you watch your favorite content with the best audio channels available, AAC 2.0, EAC3 5.1, or AC3.
- Vidus Streaming Downloader stores files in MP4, which is compatible with almost all devices. This format comes with the feasibility of being transferred from one device to another easily without compatibility problems.
- Get the whole fun movie-watching experience comparable to that of a movie theatre. You won't miss any details because this innovative service provides various country-specific subtitles and audio dubs. Whatever language you're looking for, it’s available!
Quick Steps to Download Peacock Movies with Vidus
Now that you have it this far and know how to cancel Peacock, the next step is to load up the queue with all the videos to download to get access to them for a lifetime and kill boredom.
For an incomparable user experience, it provides a free version and subscription account with a 14-day-money-back guarantee. Follow the instructions below to utilize the remarkable features of Vidus Downloader.
- Firstly, launch the Vidus Streaming Downloading app by finishing the installation procedure.
- Open this offline watching service and from multiple streaming platforms, select Peacock.
- Navigate your favorite shows you desire to download. Tap them.
- Finally, choose the subtitles and audio dubbed in the language you understand. Lastly, click on "Download Now."
The procedure for peacock cancel subscription is straightforward. If you’re a Netflix subscriber, Vidus Streaming Downloader allows you to download any Netflix content conveniently.
Q1) What is a cheap alternative for Peacock?
Paramount Plus makes a good Peacock alternative. Its plans start from as low as $4.99/month. The cherry on top is that you can activate Paramount Plus on Samsung TV or other devices.
Q2) How do I upgrade or downgrade a Peacock Premium Plan?
- Visit peacocktv.com and log in to your account.
- Go to the button named "Payments and Plans." Tap "Change Plan"
- Select the plan you want and confirm your decision.
Q3) How do I cancel Peacock?
You can successfully cancel Peacock by learning where to look. Follow the guide mentioned above for peacock cancel on any device.