ITV is the largest commercial station in the United Kingdom. It airs a variety of popular shows and dramas, the majority of which can also be viewed online via the ITV hub app. This online video player works across all the ITV commercial channels.
Many people want to know how to download their favorite content to watch later. In this article, we'll guide you through the process of watching and downloading ITV Hub videos.\
Related article: How to download BBC iPlayer videos in 3 Easy ways?
You can watch ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4, and CITV live on its website, mobile app, and certain linked TV applications from anywhere!
To stream ITV Hub shows on your Smart TV, go through the following three steps to pair your PIN:
- Open the ITV Hub app and select 'Sign in now.' This will take you to a screen with the headings 'Sign in' or 'Sign up to unlock fantastic ITV programmes'. You will then have access to the entire ITV library.
- Navigate to https://www.itv.com/hub/pair on your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Users who are currently logged in will be asked to "Enter the TV code". After entering the six-digit TV number, click "Continue" (please note this code will update every 10 minutes).
- If the screen does not load, you must either create an account or sign in using your email address and password.
- Your TV will then automatically confirm your registration. To view shows on the app, use the TV's remote to select "Continue".
If you have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 or later, you can download programs for offline viewing. Simply make sure you're connected to the internet and signed into the account you used to purchase your ITV Hub+ subscription. When you select a program and tap the "Download" icon next to an episode, your download will begin immediately.
Downloads are available by purchasing an ITV Hub+ subscription for £3.99 per month. As part of your subscription, you can download shows ad-free to your iOS device and watch them on your computer, iOS device, and connected TV (iOS 10 and above).
However, you will be able to download three shows at once. More downloads will wait in line until they are finished if you want to do so.
Some of our most popular shows are available for download, but not all.
A show may not download due to a variety of factors, including:
- It may only be available for a week.
- Certain US shows (such as Family Guy) are not available due to licensing restrictions.
- iOS 10 or later is required to use the download function. Every other device is unable to download content.
You can use Vidus Streaming Downloader for ITV Hub to download videos offline and save them on your devices for an unlimited amount of time to download all of your favorite series from ITV Hub. This is one of the most reliable and impressive ITV Hub video downloaders. If you don't know how to use Vidus Streaming Downloader for ITV Hub, then read the instructions below to enjoy ITV Hub offline viewing.
Vidus is the best solution to all downloading problems. It allows users to download ITV Hub content as well as other 200+ OTT platforms to watch offline on any device.Besides, it supports MP4 files and you can transfer them to almost any other device for playback.
- Navigate to Vidus' official website and click on "Free Download".
- Once the installation is complete, launch Vidus and navigate to its homepage.
- Navigate to the ITV Hub website. Access your ITV Hub account.
- Play the video you want to save. Vidus will begin automatically analyzing the video.
- Select the language of the audio and subtitle options, then click the "Download Now" button.