RTL (formerly known as TV NOW) is one of Germany's most popular streaming channels. RTL allows you to easily stream your favorite movies and TV shows, such as Nikita, Dallas, CSI: New York, Cobra 11, Mama Mia, CSI: Miami, Macgyver, Baywatch, Torchwood, and many more. The best thing about streaming on RTL is that you can watch F1 races live for free! You don't have to pay anything to watch F1 races live on RTL.
If you want to watch and download TV shows and movies from RTL+, you must continue reading this post and follow the instructions.
Are you ready to watch high-definition RTL+ series, films, and documentaries? Follow the steps below to register and activate your account.
- Visit the website https://www.tvnow.de/.
- Click the "Log in" tab at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your email address as well as your password.
- Enter your credit card information and choose one of RTL+'s premium packages (all packages include a one-month free trial).
- You can start watching RTL+ after receiving a confirmation email.
RTL+ can be viewed in a web browser on a Windows or Mac computer (Google Chrome, Firefox, or Opera Edge).
- Open your web browser.
- Go to https://www.tvnow.de/.
- Please access your account.
- Choose one of the RTL television channels.
- Select your favorite TV show or film from the list.
When you're not at home or can't access your computer, watch RTL+ on your phone! Follow the steps below for iOS and Android phones.
- Download the RTL+ app from the App Store for iOS or Google Play.
- Enter your account information into the RTL+ app.
- Choose an RTL+ movie or show to watch and watch it directly from the app.
You can download and watch HD videos with no ads even if you are not connected to the internet. By converting movies to MP4 format, which can be played on a smartphone or tablet, Vidus Streaming Downloader helps users avoid compatibility issues. You can also save films with your preferred audio and subtitles, eliminating the need to worry about linguistic issues.
- Go to Vidus' official website and select "Free Download".
- Launch Vidus and navigate to its homepage once the installation is complete.
- Go to RTL+'s website. Log in to your RTL+ account.
- Play the video you want to save. Vidus will begin automatically analyzing the video.
- Select the language of the audio and subtitle options, then click the "Download Now" button.