What’s better than binge-watching Netflix movies and shows while having frozen blueberry yogurt bites or salt and vinegar zucchini chips? Netflix lets you create up to five profiles so that you won't bump into each other's online streaming history. Also, each profile has a profile picture that you can select from the default templates.
However, it is possible to get a custom profile picture for Netflix on your device by following a couple of easy methods.
You may also want to read: How to Change Language on Netflix?
Here's how you can get a custom profile picture for Netflix:
- Open the web browser on your PC or Mac computer
- Open Netflix.com
- Insert your Netflix account login credentials
- Once you are signed in, you will see a couple of profile pictures with their respective names underneath them
- Tap on the + icon to add a custom profile picture for Netflix
- Insert your profile details
Note: Remember that it's a local change only as the profile picture change on your browser won't necessarily reflect on your other devices.
If you don't feel like adding a custom profile picture for Netflix, you can change your Netflix profile picture on a PC/Mac using the default template available on the Netflix app. The profile picture change will also reflect on all your devices.
- Open your browser on your PC or Mac computer
- Open Netlfix.com
- Insert your login credentials to log in to your Netflix account
- A couple of profiles with their respective names will appear on the screen
- Click on Manage Profiles
- Tap on the pencil icon on your desired profile
- Once you tap the pencil icon, a host of profile pictures will appear on your screen. Choose the one you like
- The profile picture will get updated across all your Netflix account using devices
It’s not a must to have a PC to change your Netflix Profile picture as you can achieve the same results using your Android or iOS device.
Here's how you can change your Netflix profile picture on Android/iOS:
- Open the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device
- Sign in by inserting your login credentials
- After logging in, a couple of profiles with their respective titles will appear on the screen
- Click on the pencil icon present in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click on the pencil icon in front of your desired profile
- A list of default profile pictures will appear on the screen
- Choose your desired profile picture
You can only change your Netflix profile picture on your phone from the list of default images provided by Netflix. To get a custom profile picture for Netflix on phone, you must have a PC or Mac computer to perform this action.
You may get a custom profile picture for Netflix on phone using your PC, but there is another easy method to get a custom profile picture for Netflix using Google Chrome.
You will need a Custom Profile Picture for Netflix chrome extension to customize your Netflix profile picture.
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and search for the Custom Profile Picture for Netflix chrome extension.
- Click on the Add to Chrome option.
- Tap on Add Extension to add the extension to your browser.
- Open Netflix.com. If you are not logged in, insert your details to sign in to your Netflix account. You may want to stay on the profile page to complete the process of getting a custom profile picture for Netflix.
To get a custom profile picture for Netflix using Google Chrome:
- Tap on the Extensions icon located in the upper right corner of the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on Custom Profile Picture for Netflix from the list of your chrome extensions. You may pin the chrome extension on the Google Chrome tab by clicking on the pushpin icon next to your desired extension. The pin will turn blue upon turning on.
- Once you click on the chrome extension, an Upload Custom Profile Picture box will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Netflix profile of which you want to customize the profile picture.
- Next to your profile image, a Select Image option will appear.
- Upon clicking on Select Image, a box showing your PC folders will appear on the screen.
- Navigate to the image you want to use as your profile picture. Make sure the size of the image is less than 5 MB.
- After choosing the image, click on Open.
- Once you have uploaded your chosen image, go to the Alignment box if you wish to crop your image.
- When you are done editing your image, close the extension and reload Netflix.com.
- Your profile picture should now be updated to the new image.
Nothing spoils fun more than a poor internet connection interrupting your streaming experience on Netflix. Vidus Netflix Downloader allows you to download your favorite Netflix shows in 1080 p, ads-free.
The streaming downloader lets you download videos with various sound channels, including EAC3 5.1, AC3 5.1, and AAC 2.0.
With Batch Download Mode, you can download the entire Netflix series in a batch with the same download speed in less than 20 minutes.
This incredible software offers you a range of subtitles in different languages to better understand your favorite show. The subtitles can be downloaded with videos or saved as separate SRT files.
- Download and Launch Vidus Netflix Downloader
- Click on the “VIP Services” from the streaming channels option and choose “Netflix”
- Select your preferred audio and subtitles
- Click on “Download Now” button
Yes, you can set a GIF as your Netflix profile picture using the methods mentioned above. However, the resolution will be affected, so it's better to use a static image.
Removing the extension will also remove the custom profile picture on Netflix. You can reinstall the extension to set up a new customized profile picture.